- Plate-fin Heat Exchanger
- Combined Heat Exchanger
- Concrete Mixer Truck Oil Cooler
- Hydraulic Motor Fan Heat Exchanger
- Oil Pump AC Fan Heat Exchanger
- Pneumatic Fan Heat Exchanger
- Oil Pump AC Fan Cooling System
- DC Fan Heat Exchanger
- AC Axial Fan Heat Exchanger
- AC Aluminum Shell Fan Heat Exchanger
- AC Explosion-proof Motors Heat Exchanger
- Tube Fin Radiator
- Vacuum Brazed Liquid Cold Plates Heat Exchanger
- Copper And Stainless Steel Tube Cold Plates
- Contact Person: Mr. Adam
- View Contact Details
Compressor Heat Exchanger
The air compressor is a mechanical device that compresses the volume of the gas and increases the pressure of the gas and delivers the gas. It can reduce the volume of the gas, increase the pressure, and have a certain kinetic energy, which can be used as mechanical power or other purposes.
Since the compressed high-temperature gas and high-temperature oil play the role of transmission power and power source in the air compressor, for the safe and benign operation of the air compressor, high-efficiency heat dissipation of the high-temperature gas and oil is required plate-fin heat exchange. It is widely used in air compressors with the advantages of high pressure resistance and large heat dissipation power per unit volume. We offer standard coolers or special custom cooler solutions for current different cubic air compressors, ensuring that the air compressors work long hours.
2. Control instrument: machining center, machine tool, printing machine, power plant auxiliary equipment control, train brake, rail change and change device, vehicle door and window opening and closing, control valve, instrument power, etc.
3. Drive equipment: air guns, nail guns, robots, pneumatic drills, pneumatic picks, etc.
4. Surface spraying: metal surface sandblasting, surface painting, etc.
5. Dust transportation: coal powder transportation in power plant smelting plant, dust transportation in cement plant, etc.
6. Pressurization: metal casting, forging, etc.
7. Chemical reactions: Chemical reactions in chemical plants, oxygen production, nitrogen production, etc.
8. Purging: power plant pipeline cleaning, smelting plant, mechanical processing plant iron filings, dust cleaning, workbench cleaning and other ventilation, tunnels, mine ventilation.
9. Aircraft manufacturing: spray washing machine, demoulding, driving assembly tools, drilling rigs, steam hammers, lifting hoists, combination knives, reamer, rivet guns, screwdrivers, forging hammers, metal forming presses, sand blasting, painting.
10. Spraying machine: spray washing machine, driving assembly tool, lifting hoist, pneumatic control, forging workshop, sheet metal workshop.
11. Beverage factory: bottle washing machine, canning machine, internal spraying of wine barrels, gas for food industry.
12. Cement manufacturing: storage ventilation, cement slurry mixing, cement bag cleaning and sealing, raw material mixing, dump truck, cleaning equipment, clinker cooling, conveying cement and coal, cement kiln cleaning, vehicle loading and unloading, lifting and lifting devices, pneumatic control.
13. Thermal power plants: blowing air to clean pipes, blowing off soot, clear boiler and condenser pipes, jet cleaning, conveying coal powder, removing muddy water, and pneumatic control.
14. Hydropower plants: engine control, ship lock maintenance, drive controller, drive lubrication pump, drive ship lock, start control, cleaning garbage net.
15. Food industry (general application): stirring liquid, fermentation tank gas (oxygen), nozzle cleaning equipment, clear container with nozzle, conveying raw materials, food dehydration, filtration.
16. Forging workshop: blowing oxide scale, furnace door air curtain, lifting hoist and lift, driving bending and straightening machine, driving clutch brake and clamping device, driving forging hammer and driving oil burner.
17. Foundry workshop: hot metal positioning, cleaning equipment, conveying sand, driving pneumatic tools, sanding machine, grinder, lifting hoist and lift, pneumatic pick, steel brush, sandblasting, sand screening, spray core.
In summary, the industries used for compressed air include machinery, automotive, electronics, electric power, metallurgy, mining, construction, building materials, petroleum, chemical, petrochemical, textile, environmental protection, military and other industrial and civil production and life. each field.